Skilled Care Home Health, Inc. is a Medicare Certified, ACHC Accredited Agency with Deemed Status.
Skilled Care Home Health, Inc. has been serving residents of South Florida since 2004 with professional home health care services administered by our staff of fully trained and experienced personnel.
Skilled Care is managed by a Registered Nurse and a staff of experienced and skilled medical professionals. We strive to extend the highest level of courtesy and services to clients, caregivers, families, visitors, and to each other.
Our Goal – Skilled Care Home Health, Inc. is committed to providing quality health care, and physical and emotional comfort to all of its clients in a fashion of unparalleled excellence.
We strive to make a difference in each of our clients’ and families’ lives by enhancing the quality of care they receive and reducing the necessity of frequent hospitalizations. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff work together to ensure that all of our client’s needs are met.
At Skilled Care, Inc. we place the utmost importance on finding and keeping only the best employees.
Our Caregiver Screening process:
- Reference checks
- Background Screenings
- Drivers license verification
- Professional license verifications
- After our caregivers become a part of our staff, an emphasis is placed on retaining the best employees.
Which Also Includes:
- Yearly Evaluations
- Ongoing Training
- Constant coaching and teaching
- Very competitive compensation package
We understand that our staff is the most important piece of our business and so we take great pride in the people we hire and retain.
Please call 561-845-7737 with any questions you may have regarding our staff members.
- AARP MEDICARE COMPLETE
- AETNA FLORIDA (CARECENTRIX)
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF FL (CARECENTRIX)
- COVENTRY/ AETNA (CARECENTRIX)
- MERITAN HEALTH (AETNA’S NATIONAL NETWORK)
- SECURE HORIZONS (UNITED HEALTHCARE)
- TRIWEST (VA)
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
- VETERANS ASSIST (VET ASSIST)
- WORKERS COMP (NO CONTINGENCY CASES)
- MULTIPLE LONG TERM CARE PLAN POLICIES
- TRI-CARE MEDICARE
- VA CCN -UNITED HEALTHCARE
- VA OPTIONS
Private pay and private duty patients also accepted. Please contact our intake department at 561-845-7737 or your Skilled Care, Inc. Community Liaison for any questions.
Referrals may be faxed to 561-845-7882.
We are also online with Allscripts and Ensocare for all referred facility patients.
Medicare Coverage Criteria
- Medicare pays 100% for home health services if criteria are met.
- Physician MUST order home health services as medically necessary, and sign a Plan of Care.
- Patient MUST be eligible for Medicare Part A services.
- Patient is homebound, for example: is not able to leave home without assistance, requires considerable and taxing effort to leave home, may be required to temporarily stay home as medically necessary while receiving certain treatments or medications; has a physical ability, such as weakness, abnormality of gait, wheelchair bound, bed bound, etc.; has memory or psychiatric disorder or altered judgement which limits patient’s ability to leave home alone, or to drive; has memory disorder or altered judgement and decision making, such as those with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
Per Diem Registered Nurses
We are hiring Per Diem Registered Nurses for Medicare and Insurance Home Health visits and assessments in Palm Beach County and Martin County.
Candidates should possess:
- OASIS/Home Health experience ONLY
- One year home health/RN experience
- Valid professional license
- Level 2 background screening
- Current CRP, Two Step PPD or Xray, Physical, etc.
Per Diem PT, OT, ST’s
We are hiring Per Diem Pt, OT, ST’s with Home Health experience for per diem visits in Palm Beach County and Martin County.
Community Liaisons/Marketing Representatives
Skilled Care Home Health is seeking experienced health care community liaisons. We are seeking energetic individuals who understand the importance of relations and knows how to build them.
Candidates should possess:
- Minimum of 2 years sales or liaison experience, preferably in home care or health care
- knowledge of the Palm Beach County and Martin County territories
- Established relationship in the area
Skilled Care. Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and meets all federal and state requirements regarding discrimination.
Skilled Care Home Health has been serving residents of South Florida since 2004 with professional home health care services. We offer private duty care that you can customize to meet your needs.
For more information about our services please call 561-845-7737
Home Health Care Services
We help your loved ones and patients recover faster with fewer complications at home.